Why use Powersave Direct as your
Powersave Direct are the UK’s leading utility consultancy with a client list that includes some of the biggest names in UK construction
Powersave Direct have worked with a variety of customers, ranging from developers to retailers, who all were experiencing the pain of arranging utility works that were required on any given site and the complications of working with both distribution companies and then suppliers for metering works. We pride ourselves on co-ordinating utility connections, disconnections and diversions of gas, water, electricity and BT supplies with a maximum of speed, professionalism and effort. We also provide the most up to date plans of existing utility supplies surrounding a site and budget costings for tender purposes.
- The length of time the builder will devote to administering the utility connections
- The importance of successfully co-ordinating both permanent utility connections and temporary builders supplies
- The difficulty in obtaining existing service layouts and budget utility costings for tender purposes
- The detrimental impact that co-ordinating utility connections in-house has on the builder
- The reliability of a utility companies performance and difficulty in obtaining reliable contacts to work successfully with the builder
- The pain and hassle associated with co-ordinating utility connections in-house
- The implications of the site failing to complete on time due to the performance of the various utility companies
Working for you
At Powersave Direct we work for you, saving you time and money and allowing you to concentrate on other areas of your project.
Our in house project management team provide an experienced, friendly and professional service and are able to coordinate all aspects of work on your site from beginning to end.
One point of contact
As our client you will have one point of contact. Our dedicated Project Manager will work with you throughout the life of your project.