New utility connections
From businesses to new build developments, we are here to help manage your new utility connections.
Installing new utility connections can be complicated. Here at Powersave Direct we provide a comprehensive service for coordinating gas, electricity, water and BT connections for residential, commercial, and industrial projects all over the UK. Our goal is always to decrease the time it takes to finish the job and get your utilities up and running with the least amount of disruption. We offer a tailored service that covers everything from the initial planning stages to completion, including multiple utility installations.
With over 20 years experience in the industry, our experts can handle the whole process from start to finish, saving you time and stress, and enabling you to focus on more important parts of your businesses. We take the time to understand your needs as no two tasks are the same, and we promise to deliver your project on schedule and within budget.
Obtaining your new utility connections with Powersave Direct
What we can offer:
- Electricity, Gas and Water connections including meter fits
- BT connections
- Temporary building supplies
- Smart Meter installations
- Feasibility reports
- Disconnections and diversions
As our promise to you we will:
- Lead you through the whole process from initial requirements to final completion
- Present cost-efficient solutions and a prompt, proficient turnaround
- Offer our expertise and knowledge to assist you with your project
- Manage all aspects of the utility coordination works from beginning to end, from applications to contractors
- Ensure you experience a friendly, tailored service with a focused account manager
Powersave Direct are here to help with all of your water connection requirements. We can give a wide assortment of water meters, water connections, disconnections, expansions and decreases in service capacities, smart metering, and Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) as well as technical services. So whether it’s a single property or a large-scale development site, your new connections are safe with Powersave Direct.
Running a business without a phone line is almost impossible, and trying to coordinate an engineer to install a line can be incredibly frustrating. We have extensive experience in coordinating BT line installations, and we always work around your timetable for the least disruption to your operations.
Would you like any more information about your new utility connections?
Whatever utility coordination challenges we can help. Contact Powersave Direct today and one of our expert team members will get back to you as soon as possible. For a free custom quote, you can head directly over to our quote pages.