Pre-tender and feasibility
Purchasing land or submitting a tender?
When purchasing land or submitting a tender the associated utility costs can often prove to be somewhat of a mystery. Therefore, it is difficult to truly figure out your budget costs which could potentially be the difference between winning or losing a tender bid. Of course guessing these costs can also have an impact on your profit at the end of the project. Our site pre-tendering service can help.
Our site pre-tendering service can help by
- Obtaining budget costs based on your site specific work specification
- Obtain asset records to identify exactly what is buried in your land and providing costs for diverting apparatus that may be in your way
- Saving you valuable time by leaving us to do all the donkey work
- Saving you from having to guess provisional sums for your budget or your tender
- Providing you with a thorough, comprehensive, but easy to follow report detailing the cost of utility infrastructure works, whether this be new or existing, on your proposed development